Can I be tested for COVID-19 at Upland Hills Health in Dodgeville?
COVID-19 testing at Upland Hills Health is offered to people who live, work or go to school in Iowa County, or those who have a local primary care provider.
- Do you live in Iowa County?
- Do you work or go to school in Iowa County?
- Do you have a local primary care provider?
If you answer YES to any ONE of the above questions, you may request an appointment for free COVID-19 DRIVE THROUGH TESTING at UHH.
You will be screened by phone before your appointment is scheduled.
An appointment made in advance is required.
How do I make an appointment for the UHH COVID-19 DRIVE THROUGH TESTING SITE?
- I DO have a local primary care provider.
a. Call your primary care provider. Request a Covid-19 test. You will be forwarded to the COVID-19 drive through registration line. Your primary care provider will place the order for your test.
- I DO NOT have a primary care provider.
- a. Call 608.930.8000 You will be forwarded to the COVID-19 drive through testing registration line. A UHH primary care provider will be assigned to you and will place the order for your test.
What else do I need to know about COVID testing?
- If you were exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID-19 and you
have no symptoms. Schedule your test 5 to 7 days after you were exposed. If you develop symptoms after you were exposed, you may schedule a test right away.
- Upland Hills cannot test everyone. Most counties have their own testing site with their own criteria. Please check with your county’s health department for your testing site.