Heartsaver® CPR AED
- March 11, 2020 - April 1, 2020
6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Venue: Heartsaver® CPR AED
This is a video-based, instructor-led course that teaches adult and child CPR and AED use, infant CPR, and how to relieve choking in adults, children, and infants. This course teaches skills with the AHA’s research-proven practice-while-watching technique, which allows instructors to observe the students, provide feedback, and guide the students’ learning of skills. This course is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR and AED use to meet job, regulatory, or other requirements.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in all AHA courses and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the AHA. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials, do not represent income to the AHA.
This course is approved for credit hours by The Registry, Wisconsin’s Recognition System for the Childhood Care and Education Profession.
- The cost is $50. All course fees include text(s).
- Call 608-930-7150 for information.
- Pre-registration is required. No drop-ins.
- Click to print a CPR/First Aid Registration. Mail completed form, with payment payable to Upland Hills Health, to: Upland Hills Health, Attn: Staff Education, 800 Compassion Way, Dodgeville, WI 53533.
- Space is limited. Please call to confirm availability.
- Mailing payment does not guarantee registration. You will receive confirmation upon successful registration.
- Call for group discount available for 3 or more registrations from same facility. Discount rate also available if registering for both scheduled CPR and First Aid courses.