A family medicine provider is your advocate for preventing illness and injury, and your first line of defense when diagnosing and treating a health condition. Choosing and establishing a relationship with a primary care provider is important for these reasons:
- They help keep you healthy by recommending health screenings that are appropriate for you. A provider that knows you well may catch issues earlier and can help you manage your health.
- They provide whole person care, and in many cases, they care for you throughout your entire life.
- They look at your health history to ensure you receive the right care.
- They can provide referrals and help coordinate specialty care.
You’ll find clinics in 7 communities.
Family Medicine Providers
- What’s so special about a relationship with your doctor? — Blog Post by Dr. Joseph Berg
- Screening, immunizations, physicals, Oh My! When and how often adults should schedule appointments — Blog Post by Dr. Rachel Hartline
- Dr. Rachel Hartline and Joseph Berg featured on WISCONSIN DOCTORS, August 2015
Upland Hills Health has your primary care needs covered, including:
Yearly physical exams for adults
Preventative screenings and tests
Worker’s compensation evaluation and treatment
Minor in-office procedures: treatment for lacerations, removal of skin tags/warts or foreign objects